Looking for Web Design in Sydney? Get a professional website for your small business. We believe in making websites affordable and accessible for small business owners.
9 Features Every Good Website Should Have
In Australia your business website is the most important way to showcase your brand and grow your reputation. Our years of web design expereince has allowed us to fine tune what we think are the most important features every website should have. If you are a business owner or looking to get a website designed use these 9 features to make sure you tick all the boxes and ensure the success of your website.
1. Make A Great First ImpressionWe know that with website design, first impressions are everything. It’s so important that 38% of people will leave a website straight away if the content and layout look bad. You must make it instantly obvious to your customer what it is your business offers, what you will do to help them and how to get in touch with you. Make sure to use short easy to read sentences that tells the customer you are the best choice for them.
2. Show Your Customers What To DoYour website needs to show customers what you want them to do next. It’s been shown that 80% of small business websites do not have a clear Call to Action (CTA) on their websites homepage. Your website is your main driver of sales online. Make sure to show how the customer can contact you on any page of your website.If the power goes out in my house and I search on Google for “electrician near me”, I need help right away. If the website I visit has no way for me to get in contact I would leave and try a different site.You must make your web designer places your business phone number in an easy to see place on every page of your website. Every page of your website should tell customers where to go next by using call to actions (CTA’s) such as buttons and links. Make it as super easy for the customer to find your opening hours, business address and how to contact you.
3. Your Website Must Work On Mobile PhonesMore than half of all the traffic on the internet is made by people using a mobile phone or tablets. A report from Google says that 6 out of 10 users are not likely to come back to a website if it was hard to use on their phone.Your website must look good and work properly when being used on a mobile phone or tablet. Responsive Web Design makes your website work perfectly on any device a customer is viewing it on. Ask your web designer to make sure your website is mobile friendly and responsive.
4. Know What Your Customers Are DoingBy setting up conversion tracking are able to know what your customers are doing when they visit your website. You can see how many sales and calls you are getting as well as how those customers found you. This lets you know what is providing value for your business and spend your time and money on that part of your website even better. Make sure to ask your web designer to add conversion tracking to your website.
5. Every Web Page Has To Look GreatFirst impressions are 94% design-related and almost half of all customers base the the quality of a website on how they look and feel. This includes the website design style, font choice, the size of the text and colours.Your customers are more likely to stick around on your web page if it looks good and is engaging. They are even more likely to suggest the business to friends and family. A great looking and interesting website will show the customer the quality of your business and your services. The best website designs are working to get an emotional response from their customers. If your website looks bad customers will think your business is bad.Get a website design that puts your business in its best light and makes you stand out in your industry. When it comes to web page design you should be hiring a professional website designer to do the job.
6. A Interesting About Us PageYour About Us page needs to be intresting and aimed at your customer. No one will read a boring about us page and even though it’s called an about us page it’s really about your customer.The overall goal of your business website is to let your customer know that you are the right person for their job. So it is important that every page on your website, even the about us page works to convert the viewer into a customer. You still need to include interesting and important things about your business but make sure to write it in a way that shows how you will help your customer. A professional web designer will know how to show you the right way to design your About Us page information while being specific to your business.
9. Great User ExperienceYour website needs to be designed around the goal of the customer, it helps steer them in the right path and create sales. Think about why they are visiting your website and what information they looking for. The closer you can get to giving the customer what they want the more likely they are to contact you or hit that buy button. Your web designer should be planning your entire website around the customers goal and driving them to it.88% of online customers are less are unlikely to return to a website if they have a bad experience. You must make it as easy as possible for your visitors to find the content they are looking for, whether it’s how they can contact you, information on your goods and services or pricing. User experience is all about giving your customer what they want without them having to think about it.Even the simplest website should have a good user experience and send the customer to where they need to be.
10. Easy To Use Content Management SystemA content management system (CMS) is the software that your website is built on. A good CMS will make it easy to update and grow your website. Without a CMS you would have to learn to code if you wanted to make any changes to your website. Content management systems also provide security and ensure that your customers private information is safe when they visit your website, this is super important for ecommerce websites.Be sure that the Content Management System you choose comes with the following features:
- An easy way for you to edit content on your website from anywhere
- A large community of designers and developers that work on it
- Search Engine Optimisation features
- Fast loading for your website
- Frequent updates for security and features
10. Amazing Web Design AgencyIf you want your business to succeed online you are going to need an amazing web design agency to help put everything we discussed together. You do not need to know how to do all the things mentioned above. By hiring a good web design agency you will be saving time and money that you can use to grow your business.Before you hire a web designer, find out how they will build your website with the things we mentioned above. Ask them about how they have helped other businesses grow and references that will vouch for them. Check out websites they have built on your mobile phone and make sure they work correctly and look good. By working with an amazing web design agency you are guaranteeing your businesses success online.
Some of our recent work
Our Web Design Features
Love It Guarantee
Happy To Help
Easy To Use
Happy Customer Reviews
Learn More About Us
We are a local Australian website design company with a goal of helping small business owners succeed online. Our team works hard to make sure our clients websites are heads and shoulders above their competitors. Since starting in 2010 we have created heaps of custom designed websites for small business owners just like you. So if your looking for a website for your business give us a ring.
We Make Sure Your Business Looks Good Online
The core of our business is all about helping small business owners succeed online. We use all of our experience and expertise to build you the best website possible. Let us handle all of your website design and marketing so that you can focus on growing your business. Being time poor is a common for business owners and having a website with good web design frees up time you would spend chasing leads.
Australian Owned Just Like You
By combining amazing web design with the latest digital marketing methods we are able to create a website that not only looks amazing but will grow your business as well. With over ten years of web design and web development knowledge our team are experts at helping aussie businesses get online. We offer web design Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and heaps of other locations. With an expert team of web designers and online marketers who work hard to understand your business, industry and target market. Using the latest digital marketing tools and technology we are able to study your competitors and make sure your business website outperforms them in every aspect.
Custom Made Website Designs
We don’t just design websites, we create a complete online package for your business including everything you need to succeed online. Everything from business branding, website development, website design and ongoing digital marketing. Our websites use the best content management system available – WordPress. This gives your website unlimited functionality and features for your business including, email newsletters, contact forms, online stores, custom made functionality and more. Building eCommerce websites with WordPress means they are fast, secure and easy to use. What ever your website ideas, we can create them for you.
Our Website Locations
We have helped create websites for business owners all over Australia. Some of the main locations we build websites for include Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide and more. Finding an amazing web design agency with a team of expert website designers who work to provide local and personal service for your business can be hard. Everyone who works on our team lives and works in Australia just like you. When you need to contact us about web design, web development and ongoing support you don’t have to worry about speaking with someone in another country. Our team of website designers have years of experience working on website designs from both small simple websites to large complex fully custom web design projects. Every single one of our website design packages include a unique customised design and a powerful content management system. Our friendly team of web designers work with business owners to provide high value online solutions for local customers in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and anywhere else in Australia your business is located.
General Web Design Questions
How long does the building process take?
Why do I need a website for my business?
Does having a website increase business?
Do you offer discounts?
Can you fix my existing website?
Can I upgrade my website in the future?
Can I sell products on my website?
Let’s get your business online!
We have helped heaps of small Australian businesses just like you succeed online.
Give us a call on 0421 393 047 or fill out the form below to get started.