Small businesses typically spend between $2,000 and $10,000 to create a website. The cost to create your own website depends on its features.
Websites with more functionality or custom-built components usually cost more because they're more complex.
1. A clear definition of who you are.
2. A simple and sensible website address.
3. An organised site map makes navigation easier for visitors.
4. Easy way to find your contact information.
5. Reviews from customers.
6. A clear call to action.
7. Basic SEO.
8. High quality content.
9. Fast, secure website hosting.
10. A clean and user friendly website design.
By having a website for your small business you provide your customers with an easy way to find out information about you and get in touch.
It is extremely important to have some kind of online presences for your small business so that people in the local area can find out information about you.