Small Business Software
Owning your own small business in Australia can be stressful and tiring at the best of times. There is so much to manage and keep track of, and without the right business software things can quickly get out of control. It is extremely important to have to correct small business software so that you can grow without spending all of your time on admin tasks.
There are thousands of small business software apps available and it can be overwhelming trying to figure out which ones are the best for your needs.
Here is a list of some amazing small business software that will save you time on administration tasks.
Trello is a free business management software that helps you organise your projects accordingly. It helps in customising lists, cards, and boards. You can add boards, create list columns, and expand cards with details such as due dates, checklists, file attachment, labels, and comment thread. Its unique power-up feature allows you to change boards into “living applications” to include business functions and document management solutions.
Trello software is easy to use, especially when adding new members; you only need their email address. The software also pops up notification in case of an update, task removed, or a comment made.
Price: FREE | Learn More
2. SlackSlack is a communication small business software platform that helps you and your team to communicate effectively. Its features include messaging, private groups, and chat rooms. Slack is easy to use, facilitates quick communication, and enables you to share images and documents across your team. Slack benefits include; easy customisation, flexible re-schedule planning, seamless integration, easy task management, and instant file sharing. Price: FREE | Learn More
3. AsanaIf you own a small business that handles multiple projects at a go, consider using Asana small business software. It will help you manage tasks through organising projects, easy collaboration with your team, and efficient communication. Its main features are reporting, task management, collaboration tools, and automatic notifications. Asana offers some benefits, such as a variety of integration, free plan, high productivity, excellent storage security, and better collaboration. With these benefits, your business will flourish when you use the software. Price: FREE | Learn More
4. Google WorkspaceFormerly known as G-Suite, Google workspace is a business management software that assists a workplace team in monitoring, planning, tracking, and reporting their projects professionally. It will help you as a team to communicate, work together, and share information effortlessly. Price: $8.40p/m | Learn More
5. ClickUpIf you have a team of employees that need to use the same app to collaborate, plan, and organise, Click up small business software is your perfect option. It customises documents, goals, inboxes, reminders, and calendars. Businesses prefer to use click up in numerous ways because of these great features, collecting recipes, event organisation, contacts management, and setting priorities. Click up also offers several benefits that attract the attention of most businesses. – You can use it individually or as a team – Offers its users excellent customer support – The free version has powerful features – It is cost-effective – Has excellent layout Price: FREE | Learn More
6. ZapierZapier is a management small business software that helps you to link up various applications to perform several actions. It is easy to use since it does not require any coding or developer experience. If you have a business that you want to grow, Zapier will offer you a powerful, comfortable, automation, and cost-effective solution. Price: FREE | Learn More
7. PandadocIf you deal with many customers, you need small business software to help you develop quotes, draft proposals, and create contracts. Pandadoc software is your perfect choice. As a salesperson, sometimes work can be overwhelming. It would be best if you used software that will make your work and life more comfortable. Price: FREE | Learn More
8. ZohoCustomer relationship is essential in every business. Zoho business management software helps you keep close contact with your customers on every platform. It is excellent software for both small and large companies. Price: $27.50p/m | Learn More
9. WaveWave, accounting software for consultants, small business owners, and freelancers, its main features are invoicing, payment tracking, accounting, billing, finance management, receipt scanning, and payroll management. If you own a small business that requires accounting processes, consider wave small business software. Price: FREE | Learn More
10. XeroXero is the most preferred accounting software in most small businesses that are aiming for growth. Xero helps you manage your financial tasks faster and efficiently. Its main features include reconciliation, invoicing, inventory tracking, mobile accounting capabilities, and purchase orders. Price: $12.50p/m | Learn More
11. Monday.comWhen you need flexibility at your small business, Monday.com is the way to go. It saves you time by incorporating your tasks on time. You can use the software anywhere anytime, even while on the move. Its features are reporting, project tracking, drag & drop, collaboration tools, and capacity management. Price: $14p/m | Learn More
12. Bluebeam RevuBluebeam Revu is a small business software that mostly engineering departments use. It allows you as an engineer to markup, organise, collaborates, and takeoff with PDF files. The software is more advantageous because it applies to several industries, such as architecture, construction, and manufacturing companies. Price: $520 | Learn More
13. WrikeWrike is a project management software that improves speed and is flexible in completing work efficiently. It allows multifunctional groups to work together effectively from the same location. Its features include reports customisation, email integration, time tracking, and task prioritisation. Price: FREE | Learn More
14. QuickBooksQuickBooks is an online accounting small business software solution, best for bookkeeping business that small and large industries use to help them manage expenses, invoices, and projects. Its features enable the users to collaborate on projects, assign tasks to sales representatives, and grant access to specific administrators. If you use QuickBooks, be ready to enjoy the following benefits; it is easy to handle, has efficient tools you to use, has an automatic backup service, offers value for money, and is suitable for small businesses. Price: $20p/m | Learn More
15. NetSuiteNetSuite is an accounting software in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution. It helps businesses to focus on progress by finding new opportunities and venturing into new markets confidently. It provides its applications to financial and accounting planning, ecommerce, inventory management, and warehouse management. NetSuite users enjoy the following benefits; powerful retail solution software helps plan, track, and execute projects. The ERP program runs the financial processes and unifies the web store from ordering, marketing, inventory, merchandising, and selling. Price: $99p/m | Learn More
16. FreshBooksIf you need an attractive double entry, well-rounded, and intuitive accounting software, look for fresh books. It helps small businesses to anticipate their invoices, projects, and expenses. Fresh Books is an easy accounting software to use with excellent customer care services and attractive invoice templates. Price: $4.50p/m | Learn More
17. SketchupSketchup small business software is an application for designers, from interior designing, woodworking, architecture, and construction. Designers use it to design graphics since it is the perfect kind of software. If you need to take your designs to the next level, use sketch up software. Sketch up functionalities are 3D modelling, report generation, and accurate, detailed models. Price: FREE | Learn More
18. Stitch LabsStitch Labs is an inventory management software for small, mid-size, and large industries. It incorporates order management, purchasing, financial services, and fulfilment operations. If you have a procurement or marketing company, this is the perfect software for your daily projects. Price: On Quote | Learn More
19. Rocket.ChatRocket.Chat is a communication platform that companies use to boost productivity through centralising and controlling both internal and external communication in a single place. Every company requires a reliable method of communication to keep in touch with their staff and clients. Take advantage of the software to avoid inconveniences in your work. Price: Free | Learn More
20. IntegromatIntegromat is a management software that connects apps and automates workflow with a no-code visual builder. It is a free tool that helps you link to any Application program Interface (API) to create integrations using built-in tools. Price: Free | Learn More
Acuity scheduler is an appointment scheduling small business software that helps entrepreneurs to handle appointments online. The software allows you to set appointment bookings, send alerts and reminders about their appointment schedules. If you own a service-based business, for example, tutoring center, coaching classes, salon, health care facility, or Photography Company, consider investing in Acuity Scheduler to help you manage time.
Price: Free | Learn More
MYOB is an enterprise resource planning software (ERP) that helps enterprises organise payroll, sales, accounting, and inventory management. MYOB’s main features are audit trail, timecards, workflow management, drag and drop interface, and personalised dashboards.
MYOB is compatible with Android and iOS devices, and it helps create tasks, review documents, and input receipts and expenses to the system.
Price: $10p/m | Learn More
23. Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI is a web-based small business software from Microsoft that assists users to use their apps to deliver reports on the dashboard. The software is suitable for small and large businesses. Both the free and paid versions offer fast analysis, visualise data, transform, and share reports.
Why consider Power BI? It helps in extensive data transformation into valuable insights that will assist you in making better decisions. It is also affordable, offers clarity and informative reports, and allows several users to manage a project simultaneously.
Price: $13.70p/m | Learn More
Zoom is a business management software for accounting and financial systems. It is useful in managing profits and budget, purchase and inventory, payments, and CRM marketing.
You are viable to use zoom small business software if:
– You are an entrepreneur managing a small business and in need of an effective professional and management software
– You have a low budget for a business management software
– You require software for inventory and purchase purposes
– You are focusing on your business growth and requires software that will save you time
Price: FREE | Learn More
The vector license manager is an IT management platform that helps business owners manage software assets and services. It is also useful for managing software licenses installed on the system. Vector is an easy to use management software that does not require too much formality.
The key benefits that Vector License Manager Users enjoy are; software application protection via secure license keys, affordability, piracy prevention of our software application, and able to sell the software online safely with an automated solution.
Price: On Quote | Learn More
Harvest is a time tracking software for all types of businesses that features team management, scheduling, time and expense management, and invoicing. You can track time on any device from a mobile phone, personal computer, Mac, or desktop widget. Harvest, a subscription small business software, offers services over three pricing plans, free, solo, and team.
Price: FREE | Learn More
ShipStation is software for shipping purposes for online retailers. Batch shipping, inventory and customer management, custom branding, and discounted shipping rates are the main features of the ship station. If you are an online shipping retailer and want your business to run smoothly, consider ship station software.
Price: $9p/m | Learn More
28. Fusion 360
Fusion 360 is popular in the printing and designing industries. You can make 2D or 3D printing easily. You can also animate, simulate loads, and render objects. If you own a small designing business, fusion 360 will offer you great designs. You only need to understand some commands so you can start designing using the software. Fusion 360 provides a free version if you are a student or tutor, working on your project, or it is a hobby you are pursuing a revenue less than $100,000 per year.
Price: FREE | Learn More
Bench is accounting software for bookkeeping. It is easy to use and cost-friendly. It automatically combines the transaction data from all connected accounts. Bench is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Through this, you can monitor the cash flow, income statements, and expense reports.
Price: $169p/m | Learn More
30. One Up
One Up is a customer relationship management software that is best for the sales team. It helps you follow up on your customers’ progress. Best of all, it is affordable since the price starts at $9. Its features include payroll processing, tax reporting, accounts payables, bank reconciliation, accounts receivable, and financial statement creation.
With this updated list of the most preferred business management software, you can modernise it using the best tools, depending on the type of business you handle. Find the best platform that works best for you and your team for more accessible activities and growth enhancement.
Price: $9p/m | Learn More